Secular clergy have the right of association with others for the achievement of purposes befitting the clerical state.— Can. 287 § 1.
- To give glory and honour to the Most Blessed Trinity.
- To assist the eternal salvation and holiness of members.
- To foster unity among Catholic priests and deacons with the bishops in loyalty to the Supreme Magisterium.
- To encourage faithfulness to priestly life and ministry.
- To assist bishops, priests and deacons in the fulfilment of their ministry of teaching, sanctifying and governing.
Patron saintsThe patroness of the ACCC is Our Lady Help of Christians. Our other heavenly patrons are:
- Ss Peter and Paul;
- St John Fisher;
- St Thomas More;
- St Jean-Marie Vianney;
- St Charles Borromeo;
- St Pius X; and
- St Mary of the Cross