The Executive has begun planning the ACCC’s 2015 conference, which coincides with Bishop Athanasius Schneider’s visit to Australia. The bishop, a patristic scholar and a prophetic voice in the episcopacy, will deliver three papers:
- The Priest as Instrument of Truth and Holiness;
- The Original and Divine Meaning of Marriage;
- The Sacredness of the Eucharist in the Fathers of the Church.
Several other speakers will also address the conference, including Archbishop Julian Porteous. Details will be posted on this page as they are finalised.
This year’s conference will be held in Tasmania, and on local advice we have secured Hobart’s Best Western Hotel. Three packages are available:
- Single room residential — $850;
- Twinshare residential — $580;
- Non-residential — $400.